Sunday, November 11, 2012

Shopping with the hubby

Quentin got the joy of spending the weekend shopping for baby stuff with me. I drug him to all corners of the city to check out furniture and baby gear. We hit Nebraska Furniture Mart, Babies R Us, USA Baby, Buy Buy Baby and Target. Many of you know how very much my hubby likes to shop so you can imagine how excited he was to visit all these great stores. He did a great job pretending to notice the difference between cribs, but at the end of the day I think he thinks, "a crib is a crib."

We had done a little research prior to being matched so we were able to pick some things out pretty quickly. But, a girl still has to comparison shop and search for the perfect furniture! We had a successful weekend and were able to begin our registry and narrow down our furniture to a few choices.

Thanks to my hubby for being a good sport. At the end of the weekend, he did mention that maybe furniture was something I should look at with my Mom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment