Wednesday, May 23, 2012

HURRY UP...and wait.

Since beginning our adoption journey everything has been rush, rush, rush...until our home study was approved last month. Since then, our rushing has turned into waiting. I am definitely not the most patient person in the world and I am definitely much more impatient while waiting for a baby. I find myself constantly checking my phone and email to see if our agency or attorney have tried to get in contact with us, constantly looking at other agencies websites to see if they happen to be looking for adoptive parents for a specific situation and borderline stalking adoption websites and forums.


I have made some new friends in adoption forums who are in the same situation as us and who are also experiencing the waiting. It's nice to know others are having a similar experience and we are not alone while we wait.


Please keep us in your prayers that our waiting will be short lived and we will be matched with a birthmother soon!

1 comment: