Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Braylen's One Month Celebration

November 30th- my birthday and Braylen's ONE MONTH Birthday! I can't believe my sweet baby is already a month old! The last few weeks have been amazing and I can't wait for many many more birthday celebrations!

Braylen and I celebrated our birthday weekend in style.  Mom, Dad, Tyler and Stacy came to town to celebrate with us. Friday night was dinner with the fam (Mexican food, of course)! Saturday was Braylen's baby shower with some of our favorite people. We had a blast! Thank you to our wonderful friends who showered our baby boy with so much love! We love you all and can't wait for Braylen to grow up with you in his life! Sunday morning was Braylen's baby dedication at church. We are so blessed to be able to have his dedication at the same place that Quentin and I were married. We love Country Club Christian Church and can't wait for Braylen to grow up being a part of that family!

Oh, and in case we didn't have enough plans that weekend we decided to do a few family photo's Sunday afternoon too! Whew, I am exhausted!

Here are a few pictures of our weekend full of celebration...

 
 
 
 
 
Nana and Braylen
 
Yummy storybook cupcakes
 
Auntie Eva getting some snuggles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baby Dedication Day
 
 
 
 
 
 
Being one month old is exhausting!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments: